1894 City Market
All Food Vendors must be permitted though the city of Texarkana, Arkansas Environmental Services Unit.
This application is not a contract and does not guarantee an offer of a space. If your application is approved, vendor fees must be paid in advance of the event.
Application and fees may be turned in to 105 Olive Street, Texarkana, AR, 71854 between 10am - 4pm, Tuesday - Saturday or mailed. Address to 1894 Gallery, 105 Olive Street, Texarkana, AR, 71854.
Second Saturday Trade Days GUIDELINES
• Vendor applications are due on Thursday before the Second Saturday of the month. Concessions will be selected within two days of the application. If selected, vendor fees must be paid in full by Thursday before Second Saturday or immediately if selected later.
Applications and fees accepted after deadline will be assessed a 50% late fee.
• Vendor fees are nonrefundable, unless there is a total rainout.
• 1894 Second Saturday Trade Days is on the second Saturday of each month. The 1894 Trade Days opens to the public at 10 a.m. and closes at 3 p.m. Booth setup time will be 9 AM on the Saturday of the event. Times and dates are subject to change.
• Vendors should bring a 100-foot extension cord (minimum) to connect to on-sitepower supply. Electricity is NOT available for all sites.
• All food vendors must be permitted through the City of Texarkana Arkansas .
Vendors must display a Arkansas Sales & Tax Permit in their booth. You are solely responsible for reporting and payment of all sales/use tax applicable to your sales.
All Trade Days vendors must provide their own free standing covered Canopy, supplies, and lighting, if needed. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables and chairs. You can have Canopy, Table and Chairs for an additional charge. Booths must be maintained in a neat, clean manner. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their space at the end of the Market.
1894 Trade Days holds the irrevocable right to assign booth locations.
Submission of application does not assure acceptance or placement. 1894 Trade Days officials reserve the right to accept or reject any application. It may be requested that you send picture of your booth and/or merchandise.
Set up will begin on Saturday, 9:00 a.m. on the morning of the Trade Days. Trade Days staff will be on site at that time. All support vehicles must be removed from the festival area by 10:00 a.m. No vehicular traffic will be permitted in the market area between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on the day of the market.
Cancellations will not be refunded.
By pushing submit, you do indemnify and forever hold the 1894 Trade Days, it’s officers, directors, agents, and members, City of Texarkana, Arkansas, Miller County, blameless for any failure to comply with the reporting of taxes, nor any liability for any accident or any other problems out of our control. I have read and will abide by the conditions set forth in this contract.
By Pushing Submit, you are Agreeing with the Terms and Conditions listed.